TEATRO ROSSINI

in Pesaro

Description

This is a horseshoe-shaped (“Italian style”) theatre built in 1637 as the Teatro del Sole, re-built in 1818 in its present form and inaugurated by Gioachino Rossini, after whom it was re-named in 1855. The most recent restoration took place in 2002; it has 800 seats altogether, boxes and orchestra stalls.

There are currently no scheduled shows.

No subscriptions are currently present.